A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toya Tillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toya Tillis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toya Tillis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillis graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tillis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toya Ann Tillis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Toya A. Tillis practice?
- Dr. Toya Tillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Toya Tillis practices Pediatrics near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Pediatricians.