A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toyin Opesanmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toyin Opesanmi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Opesanmi
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Opesanmi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Opesanmi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Opesanmi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toyin Olasunbo Opesanmi MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toyin O. Opesanmi practice?
- Dr. Toyin Opesanmi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Toyin Opesanmi practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Marlboro, MD and Parkville, MD.
See Baltimore Primary Care Doctors.