A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toyin Opesanmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toyin Opesanmi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Opesanmi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Opesanmi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toyin Olasunbo Opesanmi MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toyin O. Opesanmi practice?
- Dr. Toyin Opesanmi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Toyin Opesanmi practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Halethorpe, MD.
See Baltimore Primary Care Doctors.