Learn more about Dr. Trace Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trace Curry, Weight Loss Doctor/Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trace Curry, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Curry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trace William Curry MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Trace W. Curry practice?
- Dr. Trace Curry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trace Curry practices Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.