A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trace Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trace Curry, Weight Loss Doctor/Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trace Curry, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Curry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trace William Curry MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Trace W. Curry practice?
- Dr. Trace Curry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trace Curry practices Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.