Dr. Trace Curry, MD
Weight Loss Doctor/Surgeon

4000 Parkmead Drive, Suite 200
Grove City, OH 43123
614-526-4463
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

• Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My weight loss journey  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2014

Weight is something I've always struggled with ever since I was a little kid. I was always "the big girl" in school. I started as an Adipex patient and decided that I wanted the sleeve. I now am one week post op and I've already lost 21 pounds. Dr.Curry and his staff have been so helpful in keeping me accountable to get this weight off and get to a healthier life style. I reccomend everyone who wants to gain a healthier life style to Dr.Curry. I look forward to continuing my weight loss success with the help of Dr.Curry and his staff. Truly a fantastic doctor!

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
by Jackie on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr Curr and his staff have been wonderful to me! I appreciate their service and friendly atmosphere. I have had great success with my band! He seems to genuinely care and has a terrific bedside manner! Would do it all over again!

|  my success after surgery  |  show details
by Precillia on Feb 16th, 2014

I have successfully had the gastric sleeve done by Dr. Trace and my success is great. I can't help but tell anyone who has questions. I went thru with flying color's. I had surgery in may, 2013 and have lost 53lbs. All of my medical problems have changed for the better. I give anyone that ask his name and number. I say hat's off to Dr. Curry

by Doris on Dec 31st, 2013

Polite staff, tools on line for recording data, great resources for all needs. staff will answer questions by email or phone call. Quality and time of visits are great. Staff speak from weight loss experience which has been positive for them. Best personnel choice I have ever done for myself.. New Motto: I will....

|  Dr. Curry's Weight Loss Program  |  show details
by Terri Armstron on Dec 12th, 2013

I began the Adipex program with Dr. Curry in Feb. 2011 lost around 80 lbs. I have recommended the program to family and friends. The staff at both Ohio and Kentucky offices are very nice and helpful. Started back on program in December 2013 and felt motivated as soon as I talked to the staff. Thank you so much.

|  Caseworker  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2013

Most money, which isn't a lot, I've ever spent on a diet program and it's worth it.

by Stephanie on Nov 6th, 2013

Weight has been a struggle for me most of my life. It can be a very difficult & embarrassing issue to deal with. Dr. Curry & his staff have made my experience incredibly pleasant! He & his staff are very professional & friendly. Having a professional & educated staff to help me succeed, a dietician to walk me through nutrition & follow up calls & emails were more than I could have expected.The follow up after appointments is more than I have received with any other doctor that I've seen. I'm more than satisfied with Dr. Curry & his staff & would recommend them with great confidence.

|  Excellent Service  |  show details
by Eloise on Oct 28th, 2013

If you are considering bariatric surgery, this is the physician you should choose. Being from out-of town does not hamper his nor his staff's ability to focus on you and your individual needs. Follow-up appointments are easily attended at satellite locations. Dr. Curry and his staff make sure you understand all risks and benefits of bariatric surgery and that you have all the resources needed before and after surgery. The #1 goal of Dr. Curry is your success and I am living proof having lost 56 pounds since surgery 2 months ago. It's amazing how food no longer controls my life, something I thought I would never be able to say. I am able to exercise without being short of breath, and exercise is a must for success. I don't know think I personally said "thank you" to Dr. Curry, but I am now, "THANK YOU".

|  Review mfor Dr. Curry and Staff  |  show details
by Hart, Robin A. on Oct 17th, 2013

I learned about Dr. Curry from one of his Previous patients who had the Lap Band Procedure and has lost 85 lbs and kept it off for almost 3 years now. She is a friend of mine that I had not seen in quite a while. What a difference!!! I had to schedule an appt. as soon as possible as this was the answer I had been looking for. I made an appt. and went thru all the prep work to see if I was a candidate. Dr. Curry said he would recommend that I do the sleeve instead of Lap Band due to some health limitations with my Neck. I agreed and came back for the Diet consultation and was on my way... I am now 2 weeks out from surgery and have already lost 25 lbs since I first met with Doctor. The surgery was quick and recovery went well. I'm not sure what I was expecting but I was pleasantly surprised when I still felt Normal after having 80 percent of my stomach removed. I am also pleased with the fact that I don't have hunger pains anymore... That was probably one of my Biggest stumbling blocks to any diet, that I was always hungry . Now that's one less obstacle for me and a little bit goes a long way. However, I do want to mention also that the Dieticians in Dr. Curry's office have helped me understand more of what the body needs and does Not need! I'm amazed at how little your body needs to function properly and how much "Crap" we put in and call it food. It's like they opened my eyes and now I get it... Whenever I have called and needed an answer to anything about my phase of what diet I was on whether it was pre-op or Liquid of Puree , They always were available to me and never judged me about what I could and couldn't eat and they ALWAYS found something suitable that I could do. They worked with me thru all of this and are still helping. I am Very grateful to them and to Doctor Curry for the surgery and support. I'm impressed that its not just surgery, but he has a staff to follow up with you and help you get the most out of your Weight loss surgery. I would recommend his office and him to any friends and family. I'm feeling so much better just knowing I'm on my way to "Getting 'down with Dr. Trace Curry"...I love that advertisement and it's Motivational to me.. My Thanks to Dr. Curry for thinking ahead and putting in place all the Pre-Op and Post-Op Procedures and staff to make sure surgery was a Success for me!!! Sincerely, Robin A. Hart

|  Fantastic!!  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2013

I love Dr.Curry and his staff!! I've been a patient for almost a year now and I have always been treated with kindness and respect. I reckons Dr.Curry to everyone I know!! Everyone is always so friendly and reassuring!

Oct 16th, 2013

Dr. Curry and his staff are awesome! They definitely make the experience. From the front desk, dietitians, insurance person, to the surgeon...you won't find a better place! I was very scared when I first started my weight loss journey to get my band. I was welcome with "open arms". From my very first phone call all the way through surgery and now five years later I can still say this about what a great place this is! If you're thinking about surgery...you found the right place!

|  Gastric Bypass Patient  |  show details
by Kimberly Peyton on Oct 6th, 2013

I had my gastric bypass on 7/20/2012 and it will be a day that I will never forget. The process from start to finish was easy, and seemed to go by fast. I did everything I was told to do, and I got the results I wanted, and because of Dr. Curry my life has totally changed for the better. I feel like I have gotten my life back. All of my obesity related health issue's have been resolved. I have only had one negative experience right after surgery I had to call the office, and a nurse practitioner returned my call. She seemed busy from seeing office patients, and really was of no help. I do not even remember her name. Other than that I love the staff and will always be grateful to Dr. Curry. I have referred a friend to his non-surgical weight loss programs, as well as many of my friends buy Dr. Curry's protein bars and shakes. I still am a loyal customer of his protein bar and shake line. I have found his products are the best quality.

|  First visit  |  show details
by Deb l. on Sep 26th, 2013

A little overwhelming lots of info thrown at you but good follow up after visit. Staff very respectful. Expect next visit will not take as long as first.

|  A Good First Experience  |  show details
by Anne W on Sep 25th, 2013

I felt very good about this first appointment. I got careful attention, Dr. Curry was pleasant and didn't seem rushed. Nicole, the dietician worked to help me decided on a diet plan that will work for me.

|  Great Doc and staff!  |  show details
by Eric N. on Sep 20th, 2013

Dr Curry is very understanding and will answer any and all questions that you have. He will give you his personal e-mail and you can even e-mail him directly. Before I was even officially his patient he responded to my emails and answered question. I have been to the Cincinnati and Dayton offices and both are great! Staff is very courteous and many are patients themselves. I would absolutely choose Dr Curry again!

|  Wonderful Surgeon and Staff!  |  show details
by Michele on Sep 6th, 2013

I recently had a sleeve done by Dr. Curry. All I have to say is wow! I did my homework, researched surgeons and I have to say I have pick the best. He makes sure that he sees all his new patients at their first visit. At my fist visit, He made me feel that he had nowhere else to be. He answered all my questions, and believe me I came prepared. His staff is wonderful. Walking into his office and being greater by Amanda helped calm my nerves. They were all so helpful, caring and very friendly. During my first week following my surgery I had emailed and spoke to Erin the dietitian several times. She has been so helpful getting me through a few hard days. I love that I have their support right at my fingertips. If you are inquiring about weight loss surgery, do your homework, but I am pretty confident you will choose Dr. Curry. His experience far exceeds anyone else around.

|  Best staff!  |  show details
by Mandy K on Sep 6th, 2013

While I haven't seen Dr. Curry as much as other doctors, each time I have, he's been very friendly and personable and seems to genuinely care about the patients. His greatest asset though is his staff. He has such a talented and dedicated group around him who truly want to do the best for their patients. I had issues with my insurance, and his insurance specialists were there for me every step of the way. She even called me once I got approved just to say "Yay"! The nutritionists at the Evendale office are fantastic! They are understanding, helpful, and available for questions whenever you need them, All in all, a great team to work with.

|  Worst doctor ever!  |  show details
May 10th, 2013

Dr. Curry has no personality what so ever! He and his staff are rude, and have caused me to seek care elsewhere. Don't trust this guy, all he is about is making money and playing games!

|  Fantastic team!  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Curry and his staff are great, they have lots of experience and most of them are patients, which is cool! They have patients that come from all over the US!

|  WOW  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

I found this docter to have no bedside manner or personality. His staff was rude and caused me to drop out because of how mean they were!

|  The best surgeon in Ohio...  |  show details
by Kris on Feb 10th, 2010

I traveled from Cleveland to Cincinnati to have my lapband put in by Dr. Curry. Since I travel so far, he or his staff always makes sure I can get in for an adjustment when I need to. Also, he opened a Columbus, OH office for adjustments which is even MORE convenient!The only "complaint" I can think of is that I sometimes feel rushed but in their defense, they try to see as many people a day as possible so its understandable.The entire staff is caring and professional. Every time I call I feel like they know and remember me!