Dr. Trace Curry, MD
Weight Loss Doctor/Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Love the HCG Program show details Love the HCG Program
by Harper on Jan 20th, 2016

Dr Curry's staff is efficient and helpful in helping you achieve your weight loss goals. I opted for the HCG program and it is the best approach to quick weight loss for me. I only wish it was more affordable. I am planning to use this particular weight loss program again for my lifestyle.

Best doctor I have seen in a very long time show details Best doctor I have seen in a very long time
by Kathie on Oct 28th, 2015

Dr.Curry is a great doctor and his staff was very helpful answered all my questions. I would recommend Dr. Curry to anybody that has questions on weight-loss surgery and his staff

Oct 21st, 2015

Received very good care. Dr. Curry is friendly and very knowledgeable. His staff is very courteous and makes sure you understand all aspects of your care and answers all questions. Would highly recommend Dr. Curry for your weight loss needs.

by ZamZam on Oct 8th, 2015

Dr curry and his staff are so professional if I had to do it over I will pick him again and again . He made the whole process so easy. Thank you Dr Curry for giving me my life back

by Penni Dutton on Oct 1st, 2015

Dr Curry is a great physician and his staff is very nice and extremely helpful! Glad I found them!

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by Kim Hetterscheidt on Oct 1st, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Curry and his staff. They were all very professional and listened to any concern that I have. I am a very happy lapband patient and I wish I would have gone to see Dr. Curry years ago!

Terrible. show details Terrible.
by Tim on Mar 2nd, 2015

The staff is awful and couldn't careless about patients. They screw up and blame the patient. They are terrible at follow up and don't care one bit about customer service. Do not use them.

My weight loss journey show details My weight loss journey
Mar 21st, 2014

Weight is something I've always struggled with ever since I was a little kid. I was always "the big girl" in school. I started as an Adipex patient and decided that I wanted the sleeve. I now am one week post op and I've already lost 21 pounds. Dr.Curry and his staff have been so helpful in keeping me accountable to get this weight off and get to a healthier life style. I reccomend everyone who wants to gain a healthier life style to Dr.Curry. I look forward to continuing my weight loss success with the help of Dr.Curry and his staff. Truly a fantastic doctor!

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Jackie on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr Curr and his staff have been wonderful to me! I appreciate their service and friendly atmosphere. I have had great success with my band! He seems to genuinely care and has a terrific bedside manner! Would do it all over again!

my success after surgery show details my success after surgery
by Precillia on Feb 16th, 2014

I have successfully had the gastric sleeve done by Dr. Trace and my success is great. I can't help but tell anyone who has questions. I went thru with flying color's. I had surgery in may, 2013 and have lost 53lbs. All of my medical problems have changed for the better. I give anyone that ask his name and number. I say hat's off to Dr. Curry

by Doris on Dec 31st, 2013

Polite staff, tools on line for recording data, great resources for all needs. staff will answer questions by email or phone call. Quality and time of visits are great. Staff speak from weight loss experience which has been positive for them. Best personnel choice I have ever done for myself.. New Motto: I will....

Caseworker show details Caseworker
Nov 16th, 2013

Most money, which isn't a lot, I've ever spent on a diet program and it's worth it.

by Stephanie on Nov 6th, 2013

Weight has been a struggle for me most of my life. It can be a very difficult & embarrassing issue to deal with. Dr. Curry & his staff have made my experience incredibly pleasant! He & his staff are very professional & friendly. Having a professional & educated staff to help me succeed, a dietician to walk me through nutrition & follow up calls & emails were more than I could have expected.The follow up after appointments is more than I have received with any other doctor that I've seen. I'm more than satisfied with Dr. Curry & his staff & would recommend them with great confidence.

Excellent Service show details Excellent Service
by Eloise on Oct 28th, 2013

If you are considering bariatric surgery, this is the physician you should choose. Being from out-of town does not hamper his nor his staff's ability to focus on you and your individual needs. Follow-up appointments are easily attended at satellite locations. Dr. Curry and his staff make sure you understand all risks and benefits of bariatric surgery and that you have all the resources needed before and after surgery. The #1 goal of Dr. Curry is your success and I am living proof having lost 56 pounds since surgery 2 months ago. It's amazing how food no longer controls my life, something I thought I would never be able to say. I am able to exercise without being short of breath, and exercise is a must for success. I don't know think I personally said "thank you" to Dr. Curry, but I am now, "THANK YOU".

Fantastic!! show details Fantastic!!
Oct 16th, 2013

I love Dr.Curry and his staff!! I've been a patient for almost a year now and I have always been treated with kindness and respect. I reckons Dr.Curry to everyone I know!! Everyone is always so friendly and reassuring!

Oct 16th, 2013

Dr. Curry and his staff are awesome! They definitely make the experience. From the front desk, dietitians, insurance person, to the surgeon...you won't find a better place! I was very scared when I first started my weight loss journey to get my band. I was welcome with "open arms". From my very first phone call all the way through surgery and now five years later I can still say this about what a great place this is! If you're thinking about surgery...you found the right place!

First visit show details First visit
by Deb l. on Sep 26th, 2013

A little overwhelming lots of info thrown at you but good follow up after visit. Staff very respectful. Expect next visit will not take as long as first.

A Good First Experience show details A Good First Experience
by Anne W on Sep 25th, 2013

I felt very good about this first appointment. I got careful attention, Dr. Curry was pleasant and didn't seem rushed. Nicole, the dietician worked to help me decided on a diet plan that will work for me.

Great Doc and staff! show details Great Doc and staff!
by Eric N. on Sep 20th, 2013

Dr Curry is very understanding and will answer any and all questions that you have. He will give you his personal e-mail and you can even e-mail him directly. Before I was even officially his patient he responded to my emails and answered question. I have been to the Cincinnati and Dayton offices and both are great! Staff is very courteous and many are patients themselves. I would absolutely choose Dr Curry again!

Wonderful Surgeon and Staff! show details Wonderful Surgeon and Staff!
by Michele on Sep 6th, 2013

I recently had a sleeve done by Dr. Curry. All I have to say is wow! I did my homework, researched surgeons and I have to say I have pick the best. He makes sure that he sees all his new patients at their first visit. At my fist visit, He made me feel that he had nowhere else to be. He answered all my questions, and believe me I came prepared. His staff is wonderful. Walking into his office and being greater by Amanda helped calm my nerves. They were all so helpful, caring and very friendly. During my first week following my surgery I had emailed and spoke to Erin the dietitian several times. She has been so helpful getting me through a few hard days. I love that I have their support right at my fingertips. If you are inquiring about weight loss surgery, do your homework, but I am pretty confident you will choose Dr. Curry. His experience far exceeds anyone else around.

Best staff! show details Best staff!
by Mandy K on Sep 6th, 2013

While I haven't seen Dr. Curry as much as other doctors, each time I have, he's been very friendly and personable and seems to genuinely care about the patients. His greatest asset though is his staff. He has such a talented and dedicated group around him who truly want to do the best for their patients. I had issues with my insurance, and his insurance specialists were there for me every step of the way. She even called me once I got approved just to say "Yay"! The nutritionists at the Evendale office are fantastic! They are understanding, helpful, and available for questions whenever you need them, All in all, a great team to work with.

Worst doctor ever! show details Worst doctor ever!
May 10th, 2013

Dr. Curry has no personality what so ever! He and his staff are rude, and have caused me to seek care elsewhere. Don't trust this guy, all he is about is making money and playing games!

Fantastic team! show details Fantastic team!
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Curry and his staff are great, they have lots of experience and most of them are patients, which is cool! They have patients that come from all over the US!

WOW show details WOW
Jun 27th, 2011

I found this docter to have no bedside manner or personality. His staff was rude and caused me to drop out because of how mean they were!

The best surgeon in Ohio... show details The best surgeon in Ohio...
by Kris on Feb 10th, 2010

I traveled from Cleveland to Cincinnati to have my lapband put in by Dr. Curry. Since I travel so far, he or his staff always makes sure I can get in for an adjustment when I need to. Also, he opened a Columbus, OH office for adjustments which is even MORE convenient!The only "complaint" I can think of is that I sometimes feel rushed but in their defense, they try to see as many people a day as possible so its understandable.The entire staff is caring and professional. Every time I call I feel like they know and remember me!