Dr. Trace Curry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Trace Curry?

Love the HCG Program

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Dr Curry's staff is efficient and helpful in helping you achieve your weight loss goals. I opted for the HCG program and it is the best approach to quick weight loss for me. I only wish it was more affordable. I am planning to use this particular weight loss program again for my lifestyle.

Best doctor I have seen in a very long time

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr.Curry is a great doctor and his staff was very helpful answered all my questions. I would recommend Dr. Curry to anybody that has questions on weight-loss surgery and his staff

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Received very good care. Dr. Curry is friendly and very knowledgeable. His staff is very courteous and makes sure you understand all aspects of your care and answers all questions. Would highly recommend Dr. Curry for your weight loss needs.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr curry and his staff are so professional if I had to do it over I will pick him again and again . He made the whole process so easy. Thank you Dr Curry for giving me my life back

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr Curry is a great physician and his staff is very nice and extremely helpful! Glad I found them!

Happy Patient

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Curry and his staff. They were all very professional and listened to any concern that I have. I am a very happy lapband patient and I wish I would have gone to see Dr. Curry years ago!

Terrible.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

The staff is awful and couldn't careless about patients. They screw up and blame the patient. They are terrible at follow up and don't care one bit about customer service. Do not use them.

My weight loss journey

Posted on March 21st, 2014

Weight is something I've always struggled with ever since I was a little kid. I was always "the big girl" in school. I started as an Adipex patient and decided that I wanted the sleeve. I now am one week post op and I've already lost 21 pounds. Dr.Curry and his staff have been so helpful in keeping me accountable to get this weight off and get to a healthier life style. I reccomend everyone who wants to gain a healthier life style to Dr.Curry. I look forward to continuing my weight loss success with the help of Dr.Curry and his staff. Truly a fantastic doctor!

Wonderful!

Posted on March 1st, 2014

Dr Curr and his staff have been wonderful to me! I appreciate their service and friendly atmosphere. I have had great success with my band! He seems to genuinely care and has a terrific bedside manner! Would do it all over again!

my success after surgery

Posted on February 16th, 2014

I have successfully had the gastric sleeve done by Dr. Trace and my success is great. I can't help but tell anyone who has questions. I went thru with flying color's. I had surgery in may, 2013 and have lost 53lbs. All of my medical problems have changed for the better. I give anyone that ask his name and number. I say hat's off to Dr. Curry

Posted on December 31st, 2013

Polite staff, tools on line for recording data, great resources for all needs. staff will answer questions by email or phone call. Quality and time of visits are great. Staff speak from weight loss experience which has been positive for them. Best personnel choice I have ever done for myself.. New Motto: I will....

Posted on November 7th, 2013

Weight has been a struggle for me most of my life. It can be a very difficult & embarrassing issue to deal with. Dr. Curry & his staff have made my experience incredibly pleasant! He & his staff are very professional & friendly. Having a professional & educated staff to help me succeed, a dietician to walk me through nutrition & follow up calls & emails were more than I could have expected.The follow up after appointments is more than I have received with any other doctor that I've seen. I'm more than satisfied with Dr. Curry & his staff & would recommend them with great confidence.