Learn more about Dr. Trace Julsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trace Julsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trace Julsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Julsen graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Julsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Julsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Trace J. Julsen practice?
Dr. Trace Julsen practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Spokane Family Physicians.