Dr. Tracey Banks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracey Banks?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Tracey Banks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2012

You do not get blood test results back for 10 days in this office and so that is a major down side, especially when you are waiting on results to decide a treatment.

December 29th, 2011

Tracey Banks, MD is The Best!

November 30th, 2011

Excellent, caring physician

June 4th, 2010

Best OBGYN Care Ever!

I have been using Dr. Banks as my OBGYN for three years, and I find her to be very caring, professional, and informative. The office staff is nice and professional as well. I have never had to reschedule an appointment due to an emergency delivery, but I would be understanding if this happened because I would want the same care for myself if I ever had an emergency that needed Dr. Banks attention. Dr. Banks is the kind of doctor that goes the extra mile to give her patients the best care!

April 1st, 2010

Doesn't get any better than this

I have 3 kids and a husband who has been in the hospital quite a few times, so have my share of experiences with doctors and doctor's offices. Dr. Banks' office, while not perfect, is a wonderful office with a very pleasant staff who clearly is trying to serve their patients with the best service possible. With my last appointment, as an example, it was unfortunately cancelled. I received a phone call from Dr. Banks' office about 5 minutes before I got to the office, so was a bit frustrated that I was going to have to reschedule. But when I found out that Dr. Banks had to go perform an emergency C-section on a baby who was not responding, it put my inconveniences in perspective. I then actually appreciated how quickly the staff contacted me (within 20 minutes of Dr. Banks having to rush over to the hospital), knowing all of the "life and death" matters they had to deal with first before reaching out to me. All and all, I don't know of a practice who attempts to get better at everything they do, all the time. No, they are not perfect, but they are trying to be in every aspect of their practice. I would encourage the frustrated patients above (& any readers of this review) to ask for a comment card and provide your feedback to the staff. I did this, and received a very sincere call from Dr. Banks to listen and understand my perceptions and concerns. She explained to me how they were trying to address my issues, but also explained how difficult it was to totally fix this particular issue because of the nature of being in an OB/Gyn practice (do you remember when your water broke? were you able to "schedule" that event? that's what their office has to deal with about 70 times each month, not to mention non-OB related emergencies). I have been seen by 3 of the 4 doctors at this practice, and while each one of them has a very different personality and beside manner, I think they all are great, and would be very comfortable in any of their hands. Also, this ain't your momma's doctor's office either. Talk about state-of-the-art, and gorgeous. You can tell the doctors must like shopping at Nordstrom's, because they try to imitate the service and experience you get while shopping there - personal service, spa-like environment, and attention to detail. You will not find a more comfortable and inviting and pretty office as Dr. Banks. When you combine all of this with top-notch training and medical knowledge, I would recommend Dr. Banks to anyone looking for an OB/Gyn, and I do!

January 15th, 2015