Learn more about Dr. Tracey Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Brennan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Brennan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital Psych Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Brennan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracey Brennan practice?
- Dr. Tracey Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Brennan practices Family Medicine near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Family Physicians.