Dr. Tracey Brennan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracey Brennan?

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Awesome Doctor. Kind caring , Smart , and easy to talk to.

Dr. Tracy Brennan is an outstanding medical Doctor.Dr. B

Posted on April 19th, 2017

dr Tracy Brennan is a phenomenal listener and diagnostician. Her treatment of illness and or injuries is thorough and her follow up is outstanding. Dr. Brennan treats her patients as whole human beings taking into account their physical, mental and emotional well being. Consequently, she is holistic in her approach . Have been a patient of Dr. Brennan's for many years and consider her to be one of the best Doctors I have had the privilege of working with in ensuring my health. Dr. Brennan is the most respectful MD in her profession and I highly recommend her.

very good doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Doctor is marvelous. Office does not return calls, difficult to get test results, communication.

Doctor review

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Dr Brennan listens but does not hear . She has changed a lot in the years I have seen her . She has a tendency of sending you to other doctors . It's not beneficial to see her you can get the same treatment from urgent care . She talks in a caring way but it's just talk . I would not recommend her as a primary unless you have a cold .

very bad staff

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Dr. Brennan seems to be a knowledgeable doctor but her office staff have made me seek medical care elsewhere. They do not care, they do not call back, they do not talk to you. Avoid.

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr. Brennan's staff right from the start is always friendly and caring. I have never had a problem with return calls, scheduling an appointment, or being seen in a timely manner. I highly recommend this office to anyone whom is looking for a new provider.

holly.stach@gmail.com

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Dr. Brennan is a pretty good doctor but the nursing staff ruins that aspect. You can call and leave a message to speak with a nurse and they will not call you back. I've had to go to urgent care twice because it's as if messages go into the abyss once you leave them. Also, the main nurse there is rude. I switched from Dr. Adelman when she left Saratoga and I thought the reviews about Brennan, on Vitals, sounded a lot like Adelman. Adelmans' office staff always called me back - even if it was in the evening and they were too busy to call during the day. I'm leaving this practice because of the nursing incompetence. I hope I can get back on here and give my new doctor a better review - for the sake of my health.

Professional

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Love this doctor. Professional, personable, compassionate. Some support staff should follow her lead.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

The new office is very nice and everyone is friendly; however, the nurses do not return calls. I had a medical condition and the doctor at urgent care said to contact my primary right away for a follow-up. I left a message on the nurses line but did not receive a call for several days. This has happened numerous times in the year since I've been going there.

Best GP in Saratoga

Posted on January 20th, 2015

As a male,,I wouldn't think of a female doctor. She was recommended by a surgeon as the best in the area. I agree. I hope I'm not her only male patient though. She doesn't run a money mill. She truly cares and is a very good diagnostician. I give her 5 stars+

Impressed

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I was forced to find a new doctor when my doctor left the area. I was reluctant as it's somewhat of a scary process. I went with Dr. Brennan and I'm very impressed. She is easy to talk to and very personable I believe she cares about my well being and seems very knowledegable.

helluva doc

Posted on November 4th, 2013

Tracey is one of the best doctors i have seen she is so nice and understanding she is not judgemental and she does every thing she can to help...u can truely see how much she cares