Dr. Tracey Brennan MD Patient Reviews

January 18th, 2017
very good doctor
Doctor is marvelous. Office does not return calls, difficult to get test results, communication.

October 24th, 2016
Doctor review
Dr Brennan listens but does not hear . She has changed a lot in the years I have seen her . She has a tendency of sending you to other doctors . It's not beneficial to see her you can get the same treatment from urgent care . She talks in a caring way but it's just talk . I would not recommend her as a primary unless you have a cold .

October 10th, 2016
very bad staff
Dr. Brennan seems to be a knowledgeable doctor but her office staff have made me seek medical care elsewhere. They do not care, they do not call back, they do not talk to you. Avoid.

May 15th, 2015
Dr. Brennan's staff right from the start is always friendly and caring. I have never had a problem with return calls, scheduling an appointment, or being seen in a timely manner. I highly recommend this office to anyone whom is looking for a new provider.

May 5th, 2015
holly.stach@gmail.com
Dr. Brennan is a pretty good doctor but the nursing staff ruins that aspect. You can call and leave a message to speak with a nurse and they will not call you back. I've had to go to urgent care twice because it's as if messages go into the abyss once you leave them. Also, the main nurse there is rude. I switched from Dr. Adelman when she left Saratoga and I thought the reviews about Brennan, on Vitals, sounded a lot like Adelman. Adelmans' office staff always called me back - even if it was in the evening and they were too busy to call during the day. I'm leaving this practice because of the nursing incompetence. I hope I can get back on here and give my new doctor a better review - for the sake of my health.

April 29th, 2015
Professional
Love this doctor. Professional, personable, compassionate. Some support staff should follow her lead.

February 12th, 2015
The new office is very nice and everyone is friendly; however, the nurses do not return calls. I had a medical condition and the doctor at urgent care said to contact my primary right away for a follow-up. I left a message on the nurses line but did not receive a call for several days. This has happened numerous times in the year since I've been going there.

January 19th, 2015
Best GP in Saratoga
As a male,,I wouldn't think of a female doctor. She was recommended by a surgeon as the best in the area. I agree. I hope I'm not her only male patient though. She doesn't run a money mill. She truly cares and is a very good diagnostician. I give her 5 stars+

January 7th, 2014
Impressed
I was forced to find a new doctor when my doctor left the area. I was reluctant as it's somewhat of a scary process. I went with Dr. Brennan and I'm very impressed. She is easy to talk to and very personable I believe she cares about my well being and seems very knowledegable.

November 4th, 2013
helluva doc
Tracey is one of the best doctors i have seen she is so nice and understanding she is not judgemental and she does every thing she can to help...u can truely see how much she cares

January 31st, 2012
The best
Dr. Brennan was truly interested in my thoughts and cares. Great sense of humor and put me at ease. Super nice but didn't sugar-coat things. I go to a doctor because they are the experts and I found a great one.Thanks!

February 14th, 2011
Excellent Family Doctor
Although we have moved from the area, I wanted to weigh-in on Dr. Brennan. She is terrific. Very caring, very well informed and really spends time with you. While living in the area, she cared for me, as well as my young daughters - one from birth. I never had a problem getting in to see her, either for regular appointments or sick visits. And though there was sometimes a little wait, it was more than worth it to see someone who knew and cared for our family so well.