Dr. Tracey Childers DO Patient Reviews

Great Experience
Love Dr. Childers and Staff

July 17th, 2012
Dr. Childers is GREAT!
My visits with Dr. Childers' office are always my favorite! She is such a kind and caring doc! Her front staff is great! The PA she works with is awesome too! They are extremely easy to work with and I actually do not dread going to see this doc! I laugh every time I go there! The only complaint I have is that her nurse Michelle is very unprofessional and is not very nice at all. After surgery, she was unable to answer any of my questions and got irritated on the phone when I told her that Dr. Childers told me to call her office if she had any problems. If they got rid of her, I think it would be the perfect place!

March 24th, 2012
Very informative!
I've had challenges with my sinuses and allergies for years. Little did I know that there were so many more things involved besides pollen. Dr. Childers tried meds first then tested me for allergies. Now I am getting my allergies treated as my immune system strengthens. She also explained how some foods can make certain pollen allergies worse. I recommend Dr. Childers highly.

May 28th, 2011
She really cares!
I was impressed that Dr. Childers took the time to go over my xrays with me and answer all of my questions. She even got out an anatomy book to help explain. I am so glad she is my doctor!

April 27th, 2011
Wonderful service!
Dr. Childers took my best friends tonsils out at the Tahlequah Hospital. She was kind, courteous, and helpful to all the questions asked.

February 9th, 2010
Great and thorough care!
Dr. Childers was very patient and caring while treating my daughter. She took excellent care of her in surgery and during her postop care. The staff was also very helpful. Highly recommended!