A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Childs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Childs, General and Colon and Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Childs, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Childs graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Childs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Rochelle Childs MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tracey R. Childs practice?
- Dr. Tracey Childs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Childs practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Colorectal Surgeons and Santa Monica Surgeons.