General and Colon and Rectal Surgeon

Great show details Great
by Will Brown on Oct 20th, 2015

She is an interested, caring doctor. Great!

Gallbladder surgery? More like a walk in the park show details Gallbladder surgery? More like a walk in the park
Nov 12th, 2012

I have never had a surgery before I am 22 years old, almost 23, and born autistic, aspergers. I am filling out this review because Dr Childs is probably the most awesome surgeon I have ever met. She has taken the time to be professional, answer all my questions and calls, and care to listen to everything I had to say. If i could trust my life into anyone in the medical field, it would be her, I know she would take good care of me; Surgery was simple, she told me it wouldn't be this grueling painful experience, she was spot on, I couldn't agree more. She knew every answer to every question I asked and made me feel very at ease. I appreciate talking to her because she made my life so much better just from the surgery she did. If i ever have any problems again, I will go to her immediately. Thanks so much Dr Childs, you made life that much easier!Sincerely, a very impressed and appreciative patient!

Sep 14th, 2012

Great doctor!!!!!

Great Doctor!!!!!!!! show details Great Doctor!!!!!!!!
Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. Childs was very caring , easy to talk to, and very direct in getting to my overall goal...Removing my tumor.The surgery went just as expected. She is an artist!!! I was so apprehensive about my breast looking deformed. She performed an excellent job!!! The lumpectomy she did on my breast looks better than the other breast!!! I recommend her highly. Her follow- up was excellent as well.

Rude show details Rude
Jun 21st, 2012

She rushed in late for the appointment, then hurt me during the exam. She appeared to be in a bad mood. Poor bedside manner.

Doctor's Response

i am very sorry that your experience was unsatisfactory. the nature of what i do is often unpleasant for the patient and i try to make it as comfortable as i can.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jan 7th, 2012

This lady knows her stuff people. She is board certified and quite knowledgeable in all that matters in the subject of rectal issues. She is straight to the point. Won't waste your time.

As a surgeon show details As a surgeon
by Unhappy patient who does not want another to suffer on Jul 1st, 2010

I interviewed three surgeons for a colon resection surgery. Dr. Childs was one of them. I liked her personality very much and she truly seemed like she would do an incredible job. I was wholly disappointed. My scar was atrocious. It was supposed to be a laparoscopic surgery but the incision was crooked, much longer then promised in length and instead of going in thru my naval she put the scope above my navel and I now have an actual hole that I will have to live with unless I have surgery to fill it in. I was supposed to recover within 2 to 4 weeks - it has been over 2 months and I am still not adjusted and feel worse then when I went in.

Happy patient show details Happy patient
May 5th, 2009

She is an excellent physician. She was most understanding of my situation,. I had excellent results