A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Cornella-Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cornella-Carlson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cornella-Carlson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Cornella-Carlson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornella-Carlson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Cornella-Carlson MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tracey Cornella-Carlson practice?
- Dr. Tracey Cornella-Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Cornella-Carlson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Oconomowoc Psychiatrists and Oconomowoc Child Psychiatrists.