Dr. Tracey Culbertson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2014
Absolutely knowledgable and skilled
I was most pleased with the time and patience provided by Dr. Culbertson. All my questions were answered. Her skill matched her extensive knowledge base. Would recommend her to anyone.

October 26th, 2011
One Of The Best Docs Around !!!
Im closing in on 50 w/a lot of medical problems........literally from head to foot!This means Ive seen one heck of alot Drs over the years.I really cannot think of ANY one Dr. better than Dr. Culburtson!! Excellent bedside manner,explains everything to my satisfaction and her entire staff is just as nice.I would reccomend her to anyone!!

December 22nd, 2009
Wonderful experience

August 14th, 2009
Phenomenal Doctor
I was diagnosed with melanoma in-citu by my Dermatologist who referred me to Dr. Culbertson because a 5mm incision needed to be done on my leg. As this was below the knee on my calf, Dr. Culbertson was recommended as my Dermatologist wanted me to see a plastic surgeon as the wound would be significant and they wanted me to see a specialist who be able to keep any residual scar to a minimum and help with the healing process. I scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Culbertson who was able to see me quickly. When I arrived at the appointment I was taken right back and in less then 2 minutes, Dr. Culbertson came in to meet with me. She reviewed the surgical procedure with me compassionately and in a comprehensive manner that made me feel comfortable and cared for. The surgery was scheduled for the following week at the Physicians Surgery Center of Frederick. Dr. Culbertson performed the surgery within the scheduled time frame she had given me previously and reviewed care & follow up as well. She is a phenomenal surgeon.

February 3rd, 2015