A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Dechert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Dechert is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Dechert, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dechert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dechert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dechert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracey A. Dechert practice?
Dr. Tracey Dechert practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Boston Surgeons.