Dr. Tracey Delaplain MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Reno, NV

3.4

February 16th, 2015
So horribly rude it was unbelievable!

August 14th, 2014
Been a patient for years.
I have been a patient of Dr. Delaplain for many years. She and her staff have always been professional and considerate. When needed, she has not hesitated to refer me to other professionals and personally followed up with me when additional tests have been done. I really like this office and do not hesitate to recommend her to others.

September 19th, 2013
Never again!
Went to see her for a second opinion. Her bedside manner is horrible and she was mean! Find a better doctor!

February 7th, 2013
Great doc
It's so tough and scary to find a new gynecologist but I chose Dr. Delaplain after some of the reviews I read from various sites. I swear she has the nicest staff I've ever dealt with and wait time for me was less than five minutes both times. She and Chris (nurse) made me feel very comfortable during my LEEP. The first time I went in I saw Cookie Bible and she was absolutely precious. Every person I have dealt with in that office has been friendly and warm. The doc and nurses have great bedside manner. What I really loved about Dr. Delaplain is that she is very information, very concise and to-the-point, and very willing to answer questions. I personally don't like spending a long time in the Dr's office so this is a perfect fit for me. I am beyond pleased with my choice to make her my new doctor.

October 10th, 2010
Very Bad Service!
I was very dissapointed on how I was treated by the doctor's staff and also by the doctor. The doctor does not seem to care about her patients and even bad mouth other doctors within her profession which I feel is very unprofessional. I would not trust this doctor at all. I definitely would not recommend her to friends and family. The worst doctor I have ever went to!