A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Durkovich Clark DO is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tracey D. Clark practice?
- Dr. Tracey Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Clark practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Presque Isle, ME.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Cardiologists.