A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Durkovich Clark DO is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tracey D. Clark practice?
- Dr. Tracey Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Clark practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Cardiologists.