A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Durkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Durkovich graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Erin Durkovich DO is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tracey E. Durkovich practice?
- Dr. Tracey Durkovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Durkovich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.