A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey L Evans MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Evans practice?
- Dr. Tracey Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Evans practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.