Learn more about Dr. Tracey Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey L Evans MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Evans practice?
- Dr. Tracey Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Evans practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.