Dr. Tracey Fein MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2016
If I could give no stars and still show how horrible bedside manner, obnoxious doctor and negligent with her patients I would. I would tell everyone to steer clear of this doctor. She doesn't listen to patients when having a big problem or concern. She ignores and then something happens!!! She doesn't keep her word either Don't go to her

October 23rd, 2015
Dr. Fein is one of the most caring, smart and attentive doctors I have ever seen. She always follows up, returns my calls and makes me feel comfortable in her office. I would trust Dr. Fein with any health matter and would highly recommend her to anyone.

August 30th, 2015
Still need a gyn
Dr Fein and I arenot a good fit which is surprising given the recommendation given before I saw her.

August 15th, 2013
Cold like fish
Dr Fein studied medecine and that's it... She will never ever smile and is totally not interested in anyone... If she sees you in the street and you say hello ...she won't answer... It's that kind of person...thank god I only see her once a year... She is into herself and likes to avoid tests. I'm hoping someone else will connect with her better.. I'm a people person, warm and friendly and rarely wasn't able to crack up someone. Good luck!

November 2nd, 2012
Had my baby with her
Dr. Fein was my ob/gyn that I used throughout my pregnancy and delivery. She has pros and cons but overall I am looking for someone else. During my first consult, she made me wait 90 minutes and I almost walked out. I stayed on because of the convenient distance. She is sharp, smart and to the point. She will try to greet you always with a smile, but some appointments she has a good bedside manner-but MANY others she doesnt. She can be short, rude and if you dont get all your questions out VERY QUICKLY, you will not get them answered. She often doesnt even give me the full 15 minutes and I feel she is trying to throw me out the door. I know doctors are under a lot of pressure, but she just does not have client awareness. My delivery went well, but I was quite upset when she said she was going to do a C-section if my baby didnt come out real soonthis was ridiculous as I was almost near the end and the babys head was pushing out. We couldnt do a C-section even if we wanted to. I explicitly told her I did not want a C section and after contractions and labor of 36 hours this was plain awful.

August 19th, 2012
Fire those receptionists!
The doctor is really great. Yet I've never, in my life, seen a whole team of receptionists this consistently rude, be it on the phone or face-to-face!!

December 20th, 2011
Dr. Fein is AWESOME
First I'd like to debunk what the 1st reviewer wrote. They seemed to rate the office on it's social graces which in my opinion are fine. It is a very busy office (good thing) and are not there to shmooz. As for Dr. Fein, I have been going to her for 20 years. 20 years!!! She is EXTREMELY competent, knowlegable and a skilled physician. I had 2 high risk pregnancies and wouldn't go to or trust ANYONE but Dr. Fein. I lived in Virginia for the 2nd preganancy and traveled up to New York to go to her. I trust her. I feel SAFE with her. And I have 2 healthy, awesome boys thanks to her. Dr Fein has a great reputation as does Lenox Hill Hospital which is where she is affiliated; the nurses in Lenox Hill spoke highly of her during both of my deliveries. As for the front desk, they are pleasant. But busy. They are dealing with many patients (some emergencies) and don't have time to chit chat. I choose this office over any other. I went to one office in Virginia and while the staff had time to chit chat and was nice, I was not impressed with the doctor. She was curt, brief, and I didn't feel "cared for". So what's more important? I will go to Dr. Fein as long as I can.

September 24th, 2011
I've seen doctor fein through my pregnancy and she has been great with getting back to me with any test results. shes very sweet and patient and makes sure i am comfortable with everything

November 15th, 2010
Never see Dr Fein
Its almost 2years since I had seen Dr Fein but finally I have decided to write a review on her. Don't go to her. I started to saw her to have general check up and following consultation to get pregnant. I ended up seeing her for 9 months which was totally wastful. Every test result which should be announced by them never come untill I made telephone follow up. On top of that, she always said "all the results are good" though I found myself having over 1" polyp which was the reason of irregular bleeding. My next trustworthy doctor took only 1 minute to find that at my very first visit. The facility equipment is also poor with no ultrasound and you will not be able to have seamless checkup. I hope this will help someother one.

October 22nd, 2016