Dr. Tracey Galardi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracey Galardi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2016

She is amazing!

She is wonderful! The best doctor in the area!

May 20th, 2014

great doctor. bad support staff

she was a great doctor great bedside manner took the time great personality wonderful checking on you great with the diagnosis however her staff cannot give messages correctly I cannot follow through quickly on having test done which hinders her job

November 20th, 2012

This MD is recommended

very knowledgeable.speaks plainly so you understand.very good diagnostic skills.doesn't rush through your appointment.

September 13th, 2012

Great Doctor- Poor Staff

I have been with Dr Galardi for more than 15 years. Hands down the most caring individual I have met. I say individual over Doctor, because she never treats me like a number or a file, i'm always treated like a person. She always gets to know the person which helps her diagnose the patient. I have been to tons of doctors who don't even bother to read your file, Dr Galardi takes the time to know you and your issues. Her office, another story. Some of them are great, some have lost that care and compassion. It happens allot in the nursing profession I assume. I am a number to them and its heartbreaking. I miss the days when she was in her own practice and Charlene took care of us all. the office is adequate but the doctor is superb.

August 15th, 2012

Caring and concerned

Listens and asks lots of questions. She has helped me through some very tough times, health wise and emotionally. Dr. Galardi definitely cares about her patients.

April 12th, 2012

Big disappointment

Received poor treatment, big delays in getting results and information, office staff was rude and unprofessional. When trying to discuss concerns about treatment, she was not interested in problem solving. Big disappointment.

April 4th, 2012

Good Doctor but you should do homework

As with all doctors, take a list of what you need to speak to her about. She is getting busier due to her actions for the care of her patients.Calling isn't the best as she is with many other doctors. The 'community' staff does seem to forget or give possibly incorrect information always verify.If you use specialists be sure to have her recieve any test results ordered by them and call to confirm that Dr. Galardi recieved them.Keep all notes and do what you are told.

January 31st, 2012

First time visit

I am nervous about starting out with a new family docotr. I was greeted by smiling and friendly staff. The docotr was right on time for my appointment and spent almost 3/4 of an hour with me. I was totally delighted and immediately felt total confidence in this very personable and very professional physician.

January 30th, 2012

Caring Doctor

Dr Galardi will spend time with you to get to know you and your issues. I have been with her for more than 15 years now. She has helped me through some big issues and has remained caring and kind to her patients through out the years.

December 20th, 2011

Great doctor takes time to listen doesn't rush you in and out quickly.

Every time I have gone Dr. Galardi has taken the time to thoroughly check out my problems, and also very observant of other problems she notices while checking me out.

November 28th, 2011

nice doctor, poor office staff

I have been a patient for almost 7 years. When she had her own practice, I never had trouble getting in to see her. Now that she has moved into a "group" she is nearly impossible to see. I spend all my medical time lately with the PA's. Trying to get through on the phones are terrible and this has happened multiple times. I started seeing another doctor and signed a load of forms asking Dr. Galardi's office to send my records to my new doctor and it did not happen. I wish Dr. Galardi never moved over to that Medical Associates group.

August 10th, 2011

I have been a patient for over 15 years. Dr Galardi has been by far the most caring and compasionate doctor I have ever met. Her bedside manner is fantastic. She is one of the few that will spend time to get to know you and your issues.