General Practitioners, Internist

1789 N Keyser Ave
Ste 8
Scranton, PA 18508
570-969-1904
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 3.448275862069 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.2758620689655 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.8275862068966 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.8275862068966 of 4 stars
 |  great doctor. bad support staff  |  show details
by alyce b on May 20th, 2014

she was a great doctor great bedside manner took the time great personality wonderful checking on you great with the diagnosis however her staff cannot give messages correctly I cannot follow through quickly on having test done which hinders her job

|  The Highest Praise for Dr. Tracy Galardi.  |  show details
by Marilyn Wasczcak. on Oct 17th, 2013

Fabulous highly educated Doctor. Diagnose my problems quickly & accurately. Compassionate . Extreemly knowledgable, highly attentive, treated my medical conditions successfully. The highest amount of praise is not sufficient. Dr Tracy Galardi should be cloned multiple times over, since no other Drs. can compare to her abilities.GOD BLESS HER.

|  This MD is recommended  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

very knowledgeable.speaks plainly so you understand.very good diagnostic skills.doesn't rush through your appointment.

|  Great Doctor- Poor Staff  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

I have been with Dr Galardi for more than 15 years. Hands down the most caring individual I have met. I say individual over Doctor, because she never treats me like a number or a file, i'm always treated like a person. She always gets to know the person which helps her diagnose the patient. I have been to tons of doctors who don't even bother to read your file, Dr Galardi takes the time to know you and your issues. Her office, another story. Some of them are great, some have lost that care and compassion. It happens allot in the nursing profession I assume. I am a number to them and its heartbreaking. I miss the days when she was in her own practice and Charlene took care of us all. the office is adequate but the doctor is superb.

|  Caring and concerned  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

Listens and asks lots of questions. She has helped me through some very tough times, health wise and emotionally. Dr. Galardi definitely cares about her patients.

|  Big disappointment  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Received poor treatment, big delays in getting results and information, office staff was rude and unprofessional. When trying to discuss concerns about treatment, she was not interested in problem solving. Big disappointment.

|  Good Doctor but you should do homework  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

As with all doctors, take a list of what you need to speak to her about. She is getting busier due to her actions for the care of her patients.Calling isn't the best as she is with many other doctors. The 'community' staff does seem to forget or give possibly incorrect information always verify.If you use specialists be sure to have her recieve any test results ordered by them and call to confirm that Dr. Galardi recieved them.Keep all notes and do what you are told.

|  First time visit  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

I am nervous about starting out with a new family docotr. I was greeted by smiling and friendly staff. The docotr was right on time for my appointment and spent almost 3/4 of an hour with me. I was totally delighted and immediately felt total confidence in this very personable and very professional physician.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr Galardi will spend time with you to get to know you and your issues. I have been with her for more than 15 years now. She has helped me through some big issues and has remained caring and kind to her patients through out the years.

|  Great doctor takes time to listen doesn't rush you in and out quickly.  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

Every time I have gone Dr. Galardi has taken the time to thoroughly check out my problems, and also very observant of other problems she notices while checking me out.

|  nice doctor, poor office staff  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

I have been a patient for almost 7 years. When she had her own practice, I never had trouble getting in to see her. Now that she has moved into a "group" she is nearly impossible to see. I spend all my medical time lately with the PA's. Trying to get through on the phones are terrible and this has happened multiple times. I started seeing another doctor and signed a load of forms asking Dr. Galardi's office to send my records to my new doctor and it did not happen. I wish Dr. Galardi never moved over to that Medical Associates group.

Aug 10th, 2011

I have been a patient for over 15 years. Dr Galardi has been by far the most caring and compasionate doctor I have ever met. Her bedside manner is fantastic. She is one of the few that will spend time to get to know you and your issues.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

Always their when you need her and very objective and caring.

May 25th, 2011

I have been a patient for nearly 13 years. She is one of the few doctors that will sit and expalain until you understand. You are not just a number in that office.

Jan 31st, 2011

very caring doctor, talks with patient and listens. diagnoses hasn't been too helpful, still living with much pain after many therapies, pills and money spent.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

She is the most caring and best Doctor. She spends time with you and listens. Highly recommend her.

Dec 26th, 2009