Dr. Tracey Golden Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Tracey Golden?

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr.Golden is very knowledgeable and personal! Great doctor, strongly recommend her :-)

Great Dr., horrible staff

Posted on March 1st, 2014

Dr. Golden is a wonderful, compassionate Dr. Her downfall is her atrocious Medical Assistant. It is impossible to get refills, a call back, any communication. It is a shame that one terrible MA ruins the Dr's credibility. After 3 years with Dr. Golden, I was forced to switch when it took 6 weeks to get a RX Vitamin.

Caring physican

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Have been seeing Dr. Golden for the past 8 years and will never change. She is an excellent physician, compassionate, understanding and never rushes her patients. I am willing to wait a few extra minutes to see someone who truely cares about her patients.

Not Happy Does Not Return Calls

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Went in for a problem and was told if problem was not resolved within a week to call back to office and she would put me on different medicine. I called back to the office a week later and left a message for her to return my call, medical assistant, and the triage nurse all to return my call. No one returned my call and it has been 3 weeks. I called the office again and was told to leave another message and they will get to my call according to the seriousness of the matter. What is that to tell a patient? Every matter is serious because if it was not serious why would I be calling to get different solutions. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone not unless you don't care about your health.

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Dr Golden has a wonderful bedside manner, but thats it!!! She is way too busy, in a down right dangerous way.

The Best!!

Posted on March 25th, 2011

It is hard to get an appointment because she is so well liked and respected. However, it is worth it. I look forward to my annual visit each year. Not many people can say that. When women around the Grand Stand discover they are patients of Dr. Golden, they commonly say I LOVE HER!

Hmm..

Posted on March 16th, 2011

I *think* Dr. Golden is a good doctor. I can't rate her accurately as far as that is concerned. I am solely rating her based on the two times I dealt with her post-labor. That is, right before she performed my Bilateral Tubal Ligation surgery, and when she came into my hospital room the next day to look at the incision.When I saw her in my room before the BTL, she came in to tell me that my surgery was moved up 6 hours because "Once they (the surgical team) found out it was ME and what I was doing, they moved you up. They know I am super fast."That didn't raise any flags or anything. I don't know how complicated a BTL is.I saw her after the surgery.. The next day. She asked if I had any physical complaints.. I was drugged up, so what complaints could I really have?I know that surgery isn't pretty and scars are to be had..But I do feel that she could have done a better job. My belly button looks pretty mangled now. After she came to my room the 2nd time, I sat up and my incision completely opened and started oozing blood. No big deal, I told the nurse.. She gave me a bandaid. I don't agree with the doctor using glue to hold my incision closed. It seems like a very lax thing to do. I would have preferred the stability and strength of a stitch or ten.All in all these are mostly personal opinions and should not reflect on her as an OB/Gyn.. But as a surgeon.

Caring and personable professional with experience

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

Dr. Golden delivered my twins almost 4 years ago and thanks to her they are alive and well .. If left up to a few of her colleagues the twins may not have survived as they were too lazy to get up in the middle of the night to check on me in the hospital.. Instead the colleagues just said give me pain meds . the next day Dr. Golden came in and asked how I was doing and I was brutly honest with her that I was in some pain and I told her about the pain meds . She was shocked as her colleague had not told her abou the incident. she checked me and I had dilated to almost 5 cm and no one had bothered to check me until she came in . so she rushed me to surgery to deliver my baby girls. One came out screaming like a banchie and the other had to be rushed out because she would not cry or breath.. but thanks to dr. golden and the entire OR staff and the pediatricians they both are very happy and healthy little girls! Thank you Dr. Golden!!

Posted on September 28th, 2017