Dr. Tracey Hellgren MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tallahassee, FL

4.9

January 23rd, 2017
She's the best doctor ever!!
I've been Dr. Hellgren's patient since 1998. She IS the most caring doctor my husband and I have ever seen - and the best. Regardless of how busy she is, when I am seeing her, it's as if she has nothing else on her schedule. I'm never rushed, if anything it's me doing the rushing because I know how busy she is. She takes into consideration of where we live (an hour's drive away) so when/if she can prescribe medications w/o having to see us, she does. I'd like to add that her PA, Todd, is an asset to the office as well; many times both he and Dr. Hellgren have gone above and beyond to help their patients.

July 19th, 2016
I couldn't ask for a better physician or staff. Always curtious, caring and responsive.

April 20th, 2015
Dr. Hellgren listens......and not only listens but takes the time to accurately and compassionately diagnose and treat our whole family.

April 11th, 2015
Very informative pleasant manner the expertise is evident

February 7th, 2011
caring, on point and accurate
Dr. Hellgren is the best Dr. my family and I have ever had. She has been a wonderful resource to my family. My (now grown) child trusts her as do my husband and I. She has diagnosed some complex medical conditions as well as treated the ear infections and other common problems. She has been our Dr. for over 15 years and I feel fortunate that we found her!

February 5th, 2011
Great Dr
Dr. Hellgren is a wonderful doctor. She is very thorough and willing to take the time to answer all of your questions.

January 26th, 2011
Dr. Hellgren really seems to care about the well-being of her patients. She will always take extra time to listen to any questions or concerns I may have. Emergency same day appointments are never a problem for me or a family member and the physician assistants are extra nice. Overall, a top-notch doc!

March 26th, 2010
Great Doctor
Wonderful bedside manner seems to really care about your well being, above all listens to your concerns. Tops in mybook.

December 28th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
This office is an outpatient care clinic and sees many walk-ins, though they also keep regular patients and make appointments. Thus, with walk-ins and emergencies, the wait can be long at times. However, Doctor Hellgren is awesome! Her bedside manner is top-notch and she seems to really care about her patients.