A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Holsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Holsinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holsinger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holsinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Holsinger, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holsinger graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Holsinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Holsinger MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tracey Holsinger practice?
- Dr. Tracey Holsinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Holsinger practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.