A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Krasnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krasnow
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krasnow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Krasnow, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasnow graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Krasnow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Edan Krasnow MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tracey E. Krasnow practice?
- Dr. Tracey Krasnow has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Krasnow practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.