Dr. Tracey Lemon MD Patient Reviews

3.2

May 10th, 2016
Surgical Genius!
I have the most beautiful post surgical incisions after my C section!!! This doctor should be a cosmetic surgeon! I love everything about her, she's absolutely my favorite!!!

April 2nd, 2015
Overall Great Service
I've had nothing but great experiences, I have recommended them to my family members, friends, and co-workers. I have no doubt that this establishment was built off love cause you have to love what you do to give the service that I have received. I wish them nothing but success!

January 23rd, 2014
terrible experience
I had taken off work and my sister had come to help me after I had surgery; after waiting about 2 hours,, the doctor visits with me telling me she forgot about the surgery. that she didn't chart the last visit and how did we get to this point. she'd even had a fellow doc step in for a second opinion at that prior visit. I was furious esp when office staff told me the next avail apt was in a month! they wanted to keep my copay til that time but had no problem refunding it when I was persistent. I'd gotten good reviews about this doc, but that was a foul up with no action to make amends to me!

March 28th, 2013
DISTURBING
I was referred to Dr. Lemons by a friend who said that she was a good doctor. Upon entering the office I quickly learned that my friend’s standards and mine are totally different. I thought see was just mediocre. The part that stuck with me the most about the visit was the environment and atmosphere of the office. While sitting in the waiting room I noticed that the waiting area was nasty. The windows had prints and smears all over them. The chairs with the gold fabric were extremely dirty and the black leather sofas need to be wiped down. I was scared at the though that the actual examine rooms could be the same way. My name was finally called and I was given a room. While waiting for Dr. Lemons to enter the room I took a look around the room. The sink was filled with dirty equipment soaking in some type of liquid. The floors were nasty and the equipment was old and outdated. I made sure that before she examined me that all of the examination tools were individually wrapped. One piece of the examination tool (plastic spatula) wasn't wrapped; it was in a drawer that looked like it needs to be wiped down as well. Depending on what your standards are, she may or may not be a fit for you. I will not be revisiting this office.

September 7th, 2012
not my doctor but delivered my baby
Doctor lemon is not my doctor but she delivered my baby last monday. I have had the same obgyn for 9 yrs and i love her she seems to know everything down there but doctor lemon was the best delivering doctor i could have asked for my babys head was turned in the incorrect position but she knew i wanted an all natural vaginal birth with no meds and she and the emory team did all they could to hhand me a healthy beautiful baby girl she was able to manipulate my baby into the correct position without injuring her or me this is my third baby and my first that i endured no postpartum complications due to delivery goofs. I will never change my ob but if i had to deliver another baby i would ask for dr lemon she is awesome at what she does

July 11th, 2012
Great experience every time. I cannot image anyone having a negative opinion about this office. Just had my third annual and it's the sweetest family environment. A caring group. The nurse practioner is even good. Also thorough care.

July 3rd, 2012
pain
I went to 2 doctors for a pain I was having on my right side. My best friend went to dr lemon and told me she was great. I went for a second opinon and she figured out and fixed the problem. I feel so much better. She is sweet and gentle and has a great staff!

April 19th, 2012
Great loving DR.

February 27th, 2012
Dr. Lemon
Dr. Lemon has been caring for me since I had a hysterectomy in 2003. I actually met with her with my previous OBGYN at Crawford Long and switched. She was very gentle with me in my healing process and extremely patient with me with my hormone changes with my surgery. Love her and will continue to see her.

November 14th, 2011
herded like animals, treated by cluelessness.
dr.lemons office is the worst that i've ever been to in my life. it's my 1st pregnancy, ever, and with my first visit, she gave me no information, asked no questions, nothing. nothing on what i should and shouldn't do, nothing. i had to learn everything on my own. and this was after waiting in the office, for over 45 minutes. every time i went to that office (before i changed doctors) there was a 45+ minute wait. the next visit, i asked the other doctor, how come nothing was told to me about what i should/shouldn't be doing. she gave MAJOR attitude, and a bunch of lameness, saying that every month was different and a whole bunch of craziness. i was like, but you said nothing of what i should eat, shouldn't eat, etcetcetc, like just the basics. i had to learn from other people and on my own. she rolled her nasty little eyes and was like, well, what do you want to know??? i was spent after that, so i had nothing to ask her. not that i would ever want to listen to what they had to say. they misdiagnosed me for my down's syndrome pre-screening. telling me very coldly on the phone that my baby tested positive. i was totally scared, asking what this meant, why was i as risk, i'm only 30. she said, well, the risk totally increases when you're 30 and up. and she was SO cold and nasty about it. i had to find out later, after i did research and spoke to my best friend, about the actual truths and myths about this test, how they're required to ask me whether i even want to take it or not, and to give me details beforehand. after weeks of being in a lull, we found out from another doctor's office that dr.lemon's office had actually gotten my due date wrong, screwing up the entire test results. when they called me back, they offered no apology. just a continuation of smugness.then we had another appointment after that. my husband told the doctor (the same one that got the MASSIVE attitude when i asked about the 1st time preggo person questions) and he wanted to know why we hadn't received an apology. she said that they wouldn't give one. and she said, you want an apology? well, the office apologizes, and she turned her nose up into this nasty, mocking face, intentionally done, and it just pushed me over the edge. that's why i'm telling everyone about them. not just because of the mistakes, but how they handled them. it made us sick. and this isn't even all. i'm just tired of writing, and tired of thinking about them and their badly-run office.

October 31st, 2011
great experience every time
dr.lemon has been my doctor for 4 yrs now she delivered my so in what was a very high risk pregnancy. my baby did deliver early but he is great. the care and concern that i recieved from this doctor and her office staff was exceptional. i have referred them to several friend who have had no compaints.

August 17th, 2011
Carla d.
dr.lemon was the most caring doctor that I have had the pleasure to see. She was smart and had a great bedside manner. I look fed to my pap next year.