A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Liakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Liakos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liakos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- RML Health Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Lynn Liakos DO is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Liakos practice?
- Dr. Tracey Liakos has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Liakos practices Otolaryngology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL and Gilbert, AZ.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.