A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Lee Martin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Tracey Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Martin practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Family Physicians.