A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Lee Martin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Tracey Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Martin practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Family Physicians.