A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McLaughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLaughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans