A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McLaughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey McLaughlin MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tracey McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Tracey McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Endocrinologists.