A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McLaughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey McLaughlin MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tracey McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Tracey McLaughlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tracey McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Endocrinologists.