- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Milligan is Excellent. Dr. Milligan has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Milligan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Epilepsy and Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Milligan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Milligan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milligan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Milligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracey A. Milligan practice?
Dr. Tracey Milligan practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Belmont, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Teresa Milligan, Dr. Terese Milligan, Dr. Teresita Milligan, Dr. Teri Milligan, Dr. Terri Milligan, Dr. Terrie Milligan