A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Milligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Milligan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Milligan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Milligan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Milligan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Anne Milligan MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tracey A. Milligan practice?
- Dr. Tracey Milligan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Milligan practices Neurology near Belmont, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Belmont Neurologists.