Overall Review

4.8

July 8th, 2015
Very Knowledgeable Neurologist
Dr. Milligan is a great neurologist. She has a very caring bedside manner and really wants to help you. Her background in Epilepsy and seizure disorders helps for you to understand the diagnosis and cope with it. We can highly recommend Dr. Milligan. The only reason for the 4 stars is due to the office staff. They do not follow through with messages and phone calls. Lately things have been a little better but an office staff is a very important part of seeing a physician. I hope they continue to improve.

July 16th, 2012
Wonderful Physician. Made me feel that I was in the best care. Put my fears to rest. Very Caring!!!

April 30th, 2012
Michele Stanton- Patient
My neurologist of 30 years left his practice to concentrate on research and I was faced with the daunting task of locating a specialist who I trusted. After a few unsuccessful attempts, a family member suggested Dr. Milligan. She is absolutely wonderful- caring, comforting and I highly recommend her.

October 21st, 2011
Outstanding Professional
Dr. Milligan makes you feel at ease immediately. I had had the same nuero. for over 25 years and he decxided to take a full time research job at Harvard medical School. It took me some time to locate a Doctor who came close to his quality of care. I sent through a few whom it just didn't trust with my care for one reason or another. I recommend her highly.

July 11th, 2010
Excellent doctor. you are in good hands with her , very intelligent and a very good doctor.