A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Mondul, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondul graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mondul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mondul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Mondul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracey E. Mondul practice?
Dr. Tracey Mondul practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Teresa Mondul, Dr. Terese Mondul, Dr. Teresita Mondul, Dr. Teri Mondul, Dr. Terri Mondul, Dr. Terrie Mondul