A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Mondul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Mondul, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Palliative Care
- Pelvic Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondul graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mondul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Elena Mondul MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracey E. Mondul practice?
- Dr. Tracey Mondul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Mondul practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.