A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Morson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Morson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Morson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Morson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracey Morson practice?
Dr. Tracey Morson practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Utica, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists and Clinton Township Sleep Medicine Doctors.