A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Norton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Norton, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Norton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Lee Norton DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Norton practice?
- Dr. Tracey Norton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Norton practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors and Torrance Family Physicians.