A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Oppenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Oppenheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Oppenheim, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oppenheim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Oppenheim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Sue Oppenheim MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracey S. Oppenheim practice?
- Dr. Tracey Oppenheim has 14 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Oppenheim practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Psychiatrists.