Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracey Patricoff
Dr. Tracey Patricoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in South Miami, FL. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patricoff is affiliated with South Miami Hospital Inc and Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracey Patricoff has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tracey Patricoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. James Bierfeld
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Palmetto Bay, FL 0.65 mi47
Dr. Theodore Sabo
Miami, FL 0.65 mi54
Dr. Efrain Arroyave
Internal Medicine, Plastic Surgery
Miami, FL 0.72 mi11