Dr. Tracey Peatross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracey Peatross?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Tracey Peatross?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2013

Unacceptable

I will be complaining to the board of medical examiners and looking for a new OBGYN practice after I had the misfortune of going into labor when Dr. Peatross was on call. My water broke on a Friday night and I was not dilated so the doctor on call at the time put me on medication to start dilation. Dr. Peatross went on call shortly after and wouldn't even come and speak with me until I had been in labor for 18 hours and made very little progress. My baby got an infection and I had a fever since my water had been broken for so long and she did not suggest a C-section or even express any concern until I was screaming and crying in pain. When I was 9 cm dilated, she had me push for 3 hours, even though she knew my baby was not in the right position to be delivered vaginally. While I was pushing she was literally falling asleep on her stool, and for the last 2 hours of pushing, she went to take a nap while the nurse helped me push. When the next doctor came on call, she rushed me in for a C-section immediately. Thankfully, my baby was very healthy and able to withstand such a long, difficult labor. But I think the way Dr. Peatross treated me was dangerous and unacceptable. My advice is to avoid her.

March 8th, 2012

Great Doctor!

February 22nd, 2012

Wouldn't wish this experience on anybody.

The only reason i gave two, rather than one star for the overall rating is because I did have two good experiences with dr. Peatross during my first pregnancy. However, when my husbandI went in for my first appointment for my second pregnancy it was horrible. We waited in the exam room for 35-40 minutes, dr walks in says "congratulations you are pregnant", sits down with her face in her computer and didn't ever make eye contact with me or my husband ONE TIME! It was unbelievable, I have never experienced a doctor who wouldn't look me on the eye. I would not wish that experience on any other expectant mothers and fathers. I will be leaving valley women for women after going there for 5 years.

June 15th, 2011

Awful

Between scheduling an induction that we later found out was unnecessary, having to wait nearly an hour just to even see the doctor, then being told that my placenta was "pooping out" I ha had quite enough. But then she went on to use rather un-medical terminology in what seemed like an attempt to commiserate with me... it all added up to terrible bedside manner and poor medical advice.I would have thought my experience was a fluke, but my best friend was scarcely short of mutilated by this Dr. when she delivered. Avoid AT ALL COSTS.

May 20th, 2011

Dr. Peatross was caring and patient, she listened to all of our (my and my husbands) concerns. She was friendly and eased all of the nervousness associated with a gyn visit. I have never felt more respected and acknowledged at a ob/gyn visit before. I'm almost looking forward to my next visit because I know if there is anything I am concerned about she will fully address and ease any and all concerns.

June 25th, 2010

If you need a OB/GYN she is amazing! She makes you feel comfortable with her, she really listens to your concerns. She gives you treatment options instead of just telling you what you are going to do. You feel like you are confiding in a friend not just a doctor. She is amazing and I will be forever grateful for her!

June 25th, 2010

Compassionate!

Doctor Peatross is amazing! She listens to her patients, she is compassionate and makes you feel comfortable talking to her. She gives you treatment o ...

July 28th, 2014