Learn more about Dr. Tracey Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Pennington, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Pennington, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pennington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Odeta Pennington MD and MPH is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Tracey O. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Tracey Pennington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Pennington practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Physiatrists.