Learn more about Dr. Tracey Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Pennington, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennington
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pennington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Pennington, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pennington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey O Pennington MD and MPH is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Tracey O. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Tracey Pennington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Pennington practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Physiatrists.