Dr. Tracey Kopperud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracey Kopperud?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2016

Dr. Kippered was extremely rude and demeaning. She asked me, after I had mentioned potentially wanting another baby, if I wanted to die with such an impossiblility. Terrible bedside manner, treated me as if I was unintelligent regarding matters of my own health, uneducated about medications that I asked about, however, gave me an inaccurate description of what the medication treats. I called the office and reported her behavior.

December 23rd, 2015

Very knowleable and helpful

September 24th, 2015

Absolutely the worst medical experience

I have lived in Boise all of my adult life and have experienced plenty of local doctors. I chose Dr . Kopperud because she was in my network. The first visit was great. She spends lots of time assessing and JUDGING your experience. I capitalize that because my following 5 visits were terrible. This doctor does not listen at all. She is careless with her words and a know it all. When confronted with unresolved issues she just totally disagreed with me more than once. I would tell her how I was feeling and she would tell me no thats not possible. I could go on about the problems I had with her but its enough to say I would be doing a public disservice to not warn others about this uncaring doctor! Beware!

December 23rd, 2014

Surprisingly a great experience.

What a fabulous appointment. I switched gynecologists after having a bad experience at The Womens Clinic in St Luke's and was hesitant to try a new one. Dr Kopperud and her staff were fabulous start to finish; extremely nice, courteous, and she was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to others. Thank you!

January 12th, 2017