A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Roth, Interventional Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Roth, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Roth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Roth FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tracey Roth practice?
- Dr. Tracey Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Roth practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.