A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Roth, Interventional Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Roth, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Roth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Roth FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tracey Roth practice?
- Dr. Tracey Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Roth practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.