Interventional Cardiologist
680 2nd Ave N
Ste 304
Naples, FL 34102
239-261-7711
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Pradaxa  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Was put on Pradaxa, then after listening to the news, ads for attorneys sueing after deaths resulting from Pradaxa use I called to ask if there was another drug besides Pradaxa. I was told "listen to the TV or take your Pradaxa or find another cardiologist." How rude was that for a professional to tell a heart patient? I found another doctor.

|  show details
Jun 22nd, 2010

Very rushed. Very bad at doing my procedure alot of pain.

|  Dropped by Dr. Roth  |  show details
by J.A. on Sep 2nd, 2009

My Father-in-law was just dropped (as a patient) by Dr. Roth. Dr. Roth said that my father-in-law was too sick. He suggested that he find another Cardiologists. My father-in-law IS in fact very sick, but I think this is a horrid violation of ethics and just a flat out cowardly act!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by pld121 on Feb 15th, 2008

Dr Roth, knows his business. Straight and right to the point. My family has a history of heart problems and I had some tests that had showed up with abnormal results. Dr Roth ordered several tests on me and when I went in for the results, he went over everything with me and made me feel so comfortable and treated me like a person. I have heard so many others say the same thing. Thank you Dr Roth!!