3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 25th, 2016

Best cardiologist in SW Fl.

Jun 8th, 2016

Sucks . This Dr Is above the law or so He thinks

Patient show details Patient
May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Roth is the consummate medical professional. He was able to diagnose my cardiac issues with cathederazation. His follow up care, he was able to adjust medication and provided significant relevant information . Without any hesitation, I would reccomend Dr. Roth for cardiac care.

Poor Customer Service!!!! Do not use this doctor!!! show details Poor Customer Service!!!! Do not use this doctor!!!
by Barry on Mar 22nd, 2016

Very Poor customer service in hospital Treated myself and staff with no respect!!! Very Poor bedside manner!!

Jan 26th, 2016

He saved my husband's life. I will be forever grateful! Thank you, Dr. Roth!

Jan 13th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner. Very rude. Never take a loved one to him.

by Ken M on Jan 30th, 2015

Doctor Roth's diagnosis was spot on, His whole team was professional and courteous during the process of placing two stents in my arteries.

Pradaxa show details Pradaxa
Jun 27th, 2012

Was put on Pradaxa, then after listening to the news, ads for attorneys sueing after deaths resulting from Pradaxa use I called to ask if there was another drug besides Pradaxa. I was told "listen to the TV or take your Pradaxa or find another cardiologist." How rude was that for a professional to tell a heart patient? I found another doctor.

Jun 22nd, 2010

Very rushed. Very bad at doing my procedure alot of pain.

Dropped by Dr. Roth show details Dropped by Dr. Roth
by J.A. on Sep 2nd, 2009

My Father-in-law was just dropped (as a patient) by Dr. Roth. Dr. Roth said that my father-in-law was too sick. He suggested that he find another Cardiologists. My father-in-law IS in fact very sick, but I think this is a horrid violation of ethics and just a flat out cowardly act!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by pld121 on Feb 15th, 2008

Dr Roth, knows his business. Straight and right to the point. My family has a history of heart problems and I had some tests that had showed up with abnormal results. Dr Roth ordered several tests on me and when I went in for the results, he went over everything with me and made me feel so comfortable and treated me like a person. I have heard so many others say the same thing. Thank you Dr Roth!!