A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Schefter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Schefter, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Schefter, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schefter graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schefter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey E Schefter MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tracey E. Schefter practice?
- Dr. Tracey Schefter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Schefter practices Radiation Oncology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO.
See Aurora Radiation Oncologists.