Learn more about Dr. Tracey Schefter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Schefter, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Schefter, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schefter graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schefter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schefter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracey E. Schefter practice?
Dr. Tracey Schefter practices Radiation Oncology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO.
See Aurora Radiation Oncologists.