Dr. Tracey Sills MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 30th, 2016
Oh wow
Waited over two hours in dingy patient room. Dogs roaming freely. Dr. Sills talked to me mostly with her back turned. No eye contact. Over medicated me to the point where i was sick for weeks. Just overall not good.

January 4th, 2016
Doctor was a no show to her dirty office
The wait time in that dirty run down freezing cold ( they hadn't had the heat turned on and it was 34 that night) office was 45 minutes and then I left because the doctor hadn't showed up. Another reviewer said she waited 1.25 hours because of the same thing. What professional Doctor can't get to work by 9am? And shows up at 10 m leaving patients waiting? I would run from this place

October 2nd, 2015
Is this a joke?
From the moment I walked up to the front door of Dr. Sills establishment, I knew this was not going to be a great experience. There is no real sign on the building indicating the name of the practice. There is only a cheap plastic sign above the entrance that said DOCTOR. On the front door, there is taped piece of paper that has her name and their hours. When I opened the door, I walked in to find 3 dogs wandering around the waiting area/behind the reception desk. DOGS. In a human medical physician's office. Is this a joke? Nope. As if that wasn't bad enough, an obnoxious employee of the office was yelling at the dogs, taking them back and forth from the parking lot to the lobby. It was like watching a freaking circus act. Also, I realize it is a doctor office where sick and injured people go....but don't you think it might be a good idea to CLOSE THE DOOR WHILE THEY ARE MOANING IN PAIN? I have never in my life been so uncomfortable. To sum everything up, this place is a dump. A sad, ghetto excuse for a doctor's office. I am just glad that I realized it before I even started my appointment.

September 15th, 2015
Bad doctor beware
This is the worse doctor! She should not be allowed to practice! She keeps her dogs in the office and they freely allowed to room the office! She spends no amount of time with you to discuss any medical treatment! The wait time is 1 hour or more! Her solution to most health issues is to write what ever prescription she can think of! To top it off she closed her office for a week!

September 5th, 2015
Suggestion..
I have never been here, but won't be making an appointment - so thank you guys. Just wanted to post that the reviews you left had some major HIPAA and I'm sure, OSHA violations. You can google and the respective contact numbers for each, and report this office. I would, but I can't say I honestly had first hand knowledge of violations because I've never been there..

August 20th, 2015
Horrible doctor and staff.. This place should be shut down asap.

June 1st, 2015
I don't usually do reviews or anything like this but I have seen too many hateful reviews that I had to put a positive one in... I have been seeing Dr. Sills for over 2 years and I have never had a problem with her or her staff... She is an amazing doctor and truly caring! Her staff have always been nice and respectful... The guy that was with her staff just seemed shy but not all people are talkative and social. Now about her dogs...They are soo sweet and gentle especially Steven the big one... They are so well mannered and don't bother anyone. I wish I could take my fur baby to work:/ Some people just have a stick stuck somewhere that needs removal which I'm sure Dr. Sills could remove for them:) She is by far the best dr that I have seen since my bad car wreck years ago. Also btw her office has never been nasty. It may not be brand new with new, flashy expensive things but that's one reason I like it. It's comfortable and laid back and you can feel at home here. I feel so comfortable to tell Tracey anything! I have had long wait times before but what dr office doesn't? I would recommend Dr. Tracey Sills to anyone because aside all the negative and hateful reviews she is an amazing, caring doctor!

April 29th, 2015
Some of the rudest staff I have ever encountered. Long wait times. Doctor is very nice, but spends too much time on chit chat that has nothing to do with why you are there to see her. Appt lasted over 3 hours, 30-45 mins of actual time with doctor or nurse. If you don't like dogs, be hesitate of going here. She has 2 running around at all times, even in the patient rooms.

April 10th, 2015
No way
Dogs in office, smells bad, unclean, never saw doctor after 1.5 hrs, told to give urine sample and told to put it on a filing cabinet myself. Awful staff, unprofessional, unkempt, no apologies for long wait. Saw doctor standing around talking even though I and one other patient in rooms. She never went in either room after 40 min...what was she doing? I've worked in medical field for 22 years, never saw such beat up office and medical equipment or such bad staff. They make you pay before you see the "doctor" and it's done on her cell phone! Come on. Worst medical office EVER and it was so gross in there, I felt like I needed a shower after I left. Dont go here. I'm telling you from experience. Her website says they want to create a "fascinating" atmosphere. Fascinatingly gross, yes. I've never complained about anyone, not my style, but this was awful.

July 10th, 2013
Don't go unless you have hours to wait
Very slow - expect a 2 hour appointment.

May 13th, 2013
WORST DOCTOR EVER!!
This is the worst doctor and doctor's office I have ever experienced in my 43 years on earth. All I can say is WOW!!! Dr. Sills had one of her office staff call my daughter to schedule some sort of impromptu office visit even though she had her regular office visit less than a month before. When I called the office to inquire what the office visit would be for , the staff member came back to the phone and said "Dr. Sills says she already told us previously that we would have impromptu visits-I mentioned I do not recall this conversation and the staff person then replied" Dr. Sills says if your daughter cannot come in for her visits then she needs to find another doctor to go to" THIS "SO-CALLED DOCTOR IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL" AND HER STAFF SUCKS, THEY NEVER COMPLETED PAPERWORK I NEEDED FILLED OUT ON A TIMELY MANNER, AND ARE VERY LACKADAISICAL. IT HAS TO BE BAD FOR ME TO TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE A REVIEW-THIS IS TRULY THE 1ST TIME I HAVE HAD TO DO THIS AND HOPEFULLY WILL BE THE LAST. FYI- SHE ALSO HAS HER HUGE DOG IN THE OFFICE OFTEN- ANOTHER WOW!!!

September 26th, 2012
I was recommended by a friend to visit because I was looking for a doctor that spends time with the patient. Upon my first visit, when you walk in, its almost like you've stepped into a different decade or city. The office is very shabby. I grew up in a small country town and the offices there look better than this. When you sign in, its just labels that you write your name on. Labels like you would just buy from Staples or something. Nothing like your regular sign in. The receptionist was nice. After being called back by the nurse (he's very young and seems nervous a lot), he does the normal taking of the weight and blood pressure. I noticed that he writes everything down on a post it note. So, I'm wondering if they even keep charts of the patients. As I wait in the room for Dr. Sills to come, I noticed the room is more shabby than the waiting area. Dr. Sills comes in, but doesn't have a chart either. I'm not used to a doctor who doesn't take notes. However, she did spend more time than a usual doctor spends with a patient. The only downfall is that you come away with having tons of test upon your first visit. When the nurse comes back in the draw the blood, it takes him forever to find my vein which has never happened when I have blood drawn. Once again, he writes everything down on a post it note. He tells me to call back in 7 days for the results. I've always had nurses or the doctor call me back regardless if your results are fine or not. I went back for another test that Dr. Sills had scheduled me for. This time the room I was in was horrible. There were ceiling tiles missing showing the ventilation and installation padding in the wall. Not to mention home improvement items just randomly sitting around. I didn't see Dr. Sills at all this time as someone else administered the test. I was a little disappointed that she come to discuss my results even though they were normal. I'm still having the same issue when I first visited this doctor. I don't think I will be going back to this doctor again.