Dr. Tracey Sills Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Tracey Sills?

THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME

Posted on June 7th, 2017

9:00 appt. No doctor. 9:30 Dr still a no show 10:00 Front office staff says soon 10:30 she showed up. Then she gossips w/her employees and she gets to work... Wow almost 11:00.. So she could catch up she spent 1 minute 42 seconds w/me. I wonder what the diagnosis was.guess I'll find out when i get my meds at drug store. Her overall rating is 2.9 overall but in last 12 months it's 1.0 out of 5. Wish i had found this website before..

Oh wow

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Waited over two hours in dingy patient room. Dogs roaming freely. Dr. Sills talked to me mostly with her back turned. No eye contact. Over medicated me to the point where i was sick for weeks. Just overall not good.

Doctor was a no show to her dirty office

Posted on January 4th, 2016

The wait time in that dirty run down freezing cold ( they hadn't had the heat turned on and it was 34 that night) office was 45 minutes and then I left because the doctor hadn't showed up. Another reviewer said she waited 1.25 hours because of the same thing. What professional Doctor can't get to work by 9am? And shows up at 10 m leaving patients waiting? I would run from this place

Is this a joke?

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

From the moment I walked up to the front door of Dr. Sills establishment, I knew this was not going to be a great experience. There is no real sign on the building indicating the name of the practice. There is only a cheap plastic sign above the entrance that said DOCTOR. On the front door, there is taped piece of paper that has her name and their hours. When I opened the door, I walked in to find 3 dogs wandering around the waiting area/behind the reception desk. DOGS. In a human medical physician's office. Is this a joke? Nope. As if that wasn't bad enough, an obnoxious employee of the office was yelling at the dogs, taking them back and forth from the parking lot to the lobby. It was like watching a freaking circus act. Also, I realize it is a doctor office where sick and injured people go....but don't you think it might be a good idea to CLOSE THE DOOR WHILE THEY ARE MOANING IN PAIN? I have never in my life been so uncomfortable. To sum everything up, this place is a dump. A sad, ghetto excuse for a doctor's office. I am just glad that I realized it before I even started my appointment.

Bad doctor beware

Posted on September 15th, 2015

This is the worse doctor! She should not be allowed to practice! She keeps her dogs in the office and they freely allowed to room the office! She spends no amount of time with you to discuss any medical treatment! The wait time is 1 hour or more! Her solution to most health issues is to write what ever prescription she can think of! To top it off she closed her office for a week!

Suggestion..

Posted on September 6th, 2015

I have never been here, but won't be making an appointment - so thank you guys. Just wanted to post that the reviews you left had some major HIPAA and I'm sure, OSHA violations. You can google and the respective contact numbers for each, and report this office. I would, but I can't say I honestly had first hand knowledge of violations because I've never been there..

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Horrible doctor and staff.. This place should be shut down asap.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

I don't usually do reviews or anything like this but I have seen too many hateful reviews that I had to put a positive one in... I have been seeing Dr. Sills for over 2 years and I have never had a problem with her or her staff... She is an amazing doctor and truly caring! Her staff have always been nice and respectful... The guy that was with her staff just seemed shy but not all people are talkative and social. Now about her dogs...They are soo sweet and gentle especially Steven the big one... They are so well mannered and don't bother anyone. I wish I could take my fur baby to work:/ Some people just have a stick stuck somewhere that needs removal which I'm sure Dr. Sills could remove for them:) She is by far the best dr that I have seen since my bad car wreck years ago. Also btw her office has never been nasty. It may not be brand new with new, flashy expensive things but that's one reason I like it. It's comfortable and laid back and you can feel at home here. I feel so comfortable to tell Tracey anything! I have had long wait times before but what dr office doesn't? I would recommend Dr. Tracey Sills to anyone because aside all the negative and hateful reviews she is an amazing, caring doctor!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Some of the rudest staff I have ever encountered. Long wait times. Doctor is very nice, but spends too much time on chit chat that has nothing to do with why you are there to see her. Appt lasted over 3 hours, 30-45 mins of actual time with doctor or nurse. If you don't like dogs, be hesitate of going here. She has 2 running around at all times, even in the patient rooms.

No way

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dogs in office, smells bad, unclean, never saw doctor after 1.5 hrs, told to give urine sample and told to put it on a filing cabinet myself. Awful staff, unprofessional, unkempt, no apologies for long wait. Saw doctor standing around talking even though I and one other patient in rooms. She never went in either room after 40 min...what was she doing? I've worked in medical field for 22 years, never saw such beat up office and medical equipment or such bad staff. They make you pay before you see the "doctor" and it's done on her cell phone! Come on. Worst medical office EVER and it was so gross in there, I felt like I needed a shower after I left. Dont go here. I'm telling you from experience. Her website says they want to create a "fascinating" atmosphere. Fascinatingly gross, yes. I've never complained about anyone, not my style, but this was awful.

Don't go unless you have hours to wait

Posted on July 10th, 2013

Very slow - expect a 2 hour appointment.

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!

Posted on May 13th, 2013

This is the worst doctor and doctor's office I have ever experienced in my 43 years on earth. All I can say is WOW!!! Dr. Sills had one of her office staff call my daughter to schedule some sort of impromptu office visit even though she had her regular office visit less than a month before. When I called the office to inquire what the office visit would be for , the staff member came back to the phone and said "Dr. Sills says she already told us previously that we would have impromptu visits-I mentioned I do not recall this conversation and the staff person then replied" Dr. Sills says if your daughter cannot come in for her visits then she needs to find another doctor to go to" THIS "SO-CALLED DOCTOR IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL" AND HER STAFF SUCKS, THEY NEVER COMPLETED PAPERWORK I NEEDED FILLED OUT ON A TIMELY MANNER, AND ARE VERY LACKADAISICAL. IT HAS TO BE BAD FOR ME TO TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE A REVIEW-THIS IS TRULY THE 1ST TIME I HAVE HAD TO DO THIS AND HOPEFULLY WILL BE THE LAST. FYI- SHE ALSO HAS HER HUGE DOG IN THE OFFICE OFTEN- ANOTHER WOW!!!