A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Sperry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Sperry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperry graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sperry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Sperry DO is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracey Sperry practice?
- Dr. Tracey Sperry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Sperry practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Canton Internists.