A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Spinnato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Spinnato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Spinnato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinnato graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Spinnato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey DR Spinnato MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tracey D. Spinnato practice?
- Dr. Tracey Spinnato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tracey Spinnato practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Holbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Holbrook Internists and Holbrook Pediatricians.