A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Spinnato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinnato graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Spinnato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Center
- University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spinnato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Spinnato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Spinnato practice?
Dr. Tracey Spinnato practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Holbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY.
See Holbrook Internists and Holbrook Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Teresa Spinnato, Dr. Terese Spinnato, Dr. Teresita Spinnato, Dr. Teri Spinnato, Dr. Terri Spinnato, Dr. Terrie Spinnato