A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Telles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Telles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Telles
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Telles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Telles, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Telles graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Telles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Lynne Telles MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Telles practice?
- Dr. Tracey Telles has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Telles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Walnut Creek Endocrinologists.