A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Trgovac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Trgovac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Trgovac, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Trgovac has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Leigh Trgovac MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Trgovac practice?
- Dr. Tracey Trgovac has 1 office location.
- Dr. Tracey Trgovac practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near , .