Learn more about Dr. Tracey Weigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Weigel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Weigel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigel graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weigel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weigel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Weigel practice?
Dr. Tracey Weigel practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Watertown, WI.
See Portland Surgeons, Portland Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Portland Cardiologists.