A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Weigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Weigel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weigel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weigel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Weigel, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigel graduated from University of Rochester . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Weigel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey L Weigel MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Weigel practice?
- Dr. Tracey Weigel has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Weigel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Portland, ME.
See Portland Surgeons.