A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Weigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Weigel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Weigel, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigel graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weigel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weigel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Weigel practice?
Dr. Tracey Weigel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Watertown, WI.
See Portland Surgeons.