A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Weigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracey Weigel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Weigel, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigel graduated from University of Rochester . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Weigel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey L Weigel MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tracey L. Weigel practice?
- Dr. Tracey Weigel has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Weigel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Portland, ME.
See Portland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.