inactive

Tracey F Weisberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2016
Breast Cancer Patient
Dr. Weisberg is incredibly knowledgable about cancer and especially breast cancer. I always understood my cancer and my options, for she does a terrific job of explaining things in an easy to understand and a straight forward manner. I never felt like I was being rushed, not in my meetings with Dr. Weisberg or with any of her staff and she was never too busy to answer my questions, even after completing my treatment.

June 26th, 2014
Fabulous!
Absolutely the best. Takes all the time I need, makes sure you understand all options. If all my doctors were this good I'd have no health issues!

July 23rd, 2013
Very knowledgable and talented oncologist
Dr. Weisberg is incredibly knowledgable about cancer and breast cancer in particular. She does a very good job of explaining things in an honest and straight forward manner. I've heard others say appointments can feel a little hurried, and I did feel that a couple of times, but I also know she is dealing with a very high caseload. She was never too busy to answer my questions when needed. I am a medical professional, and I trusted her unquestionably with my care and would recommend any family member or friend be treated by her. The staff are wonderful and caring.