A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Wright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Wright has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Brock Wright MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tracey B. Wright practice?
- Dr. Tracey Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Wright practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.