A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracey Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracey Wright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Wright has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracey Brock Wright MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tracey B. Wright practice?
- Dr. Tracey Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracey Wright practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Rheumatologists.