- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracey Zhu
Dr. Tracey Zhu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zhu is affiliated with Arden House Care And Rehabilitation Center, Hamden CT, Arden House Rehabilitation & Nursing Center and Harborside Healthcare-Arden House Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, Hamden CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracey Zhu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tracey Zhu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Gabriela Balf-Soran
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.13 mi20
Dr. Sanjay Aggarwal
New Haven, CT 0.15 mi26
Dr. William Lavin
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
New Haven, CT 0.15 mi42