A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Traci Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Traci Beck, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Traci Beck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Traci Patrice Beck MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Traci P. Beck practice?
- Dr. Traci Beck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Traci Beck practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.